1) Opportunity to host (ISC)² Bangalore Chapter meetups at your company premises and build your company brand and fulfill CSR.
2) Opportunity to attend all our quarterly meetup events in Bangalore (inclusive of food and beverages). Preferential confirmation for your participation.
3) Opportunity to network with other security professionals in Bangalore. At any meetup, we have around 50+ professionals ranging from mid to senior level. You could create your personal brand and share your thoughts.
4) Access to member only LinkedIn and WhatsApp group for further networking and business building, hiring, sharing, event planning, etc.
5) Opportunity to serve as a chapter board member in various capacities such as President and Vice-President and build your volunteer candidature. This would be another way to prove your security thought leadership in the community and in your career.
6) Opportunity to invite other professionals to our meetups to bring security awareness. We could also help brand your local security community work such as teaching cybersecurity to school kids.
7) Opportunity to submit CPE points to orgs such as (ISC)² and ISACA which in-turn helps you to maintain your certificates in good standing.
8) Preferential confirmation for being a speaker at any of our events.
For (ISC)² Bangalore Chapter membership contact us at membership (at) <chapter website domain>.