Dear friends and colleagues,
If you’ve reached this page, you are definitely motivated to join us and become part of this ever-growing cyber security inspired chapter that has a strong member base from diverse fields of security. The group is open to (ISC)2 and non-(ISC)2 members.
Based on whether you hold an (ISC)2 active credential, the membership fee is bifurcated as below for calendar year 2021;
For (ISC)2 members in active standing – INR 1000
For Non-(ISC)2 members – INR 1500
Here’s just two simple steps to get in;
- Fill in this membership form. If you’re an (ISC)2 member in active standing, please ensure to fill in your (ISC)2 ID in the form. This will help us to validate your payment against the (ISC)2 ID. Link to the form is here
- Transfer the membership fee as per your (ISC)2 status, to the chapter’s registered bank account given below (NEFT/IMPS accepted);
A/C Type: Current account
A/c #: 0518073000000578
A/c Name: ISC2 BANGALORE CHAPTER
IFSC Code: SIBL0000518
Bank Name: South Indian Bank Limited, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore (0518)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction ID and date of payment to confirm your membership. You will receive your membership confirmation for the year.
Note: Membership is annual and must be renewed every year.
And you’re in!
Hope this helps and do reach us info [at] isc2-bangalore-chapter [dot] org if you’ve any questions.
(ISC)2 Bangalore Chapter
1) Opportunity to host (ISC)² Bangalore Chapter meetups at your company premises and build your company brand and fulfil CSR.
2) Opportunity to attend all our quarterly meetup events in Bangalore (inclusive of food and beverages). Preferential confirmation for your participation.
3) Opportunity to network with other security professionals in Bangalore. At any meetup, we have around 60+ professionals ranging from mid to senior level. You could create your personal brand and share your thoughts.
4) Access to member only LinkedIn and Signal group for further networking and business building, hiring, sharing, event planning, etc.
5) Opportunity to serve as a chapter board member in various capacities such as President and Vice-President and build your volunteer candidature. This would be another way to prove your security thought leadership in the community and in your career.
6) Opportunity to invite other professionals to our meetups to bring security awareness. We could also help brand your local security community work such as teaching cybersecurity to school kids.
7) Opportunity to submit CPE points to orgs such as (ISC)² which in-turn helps you to maintain your certificates in good standing.
8) Preferential confirmation for being a speaker at any of our events.
For (ISC)² Bangalore Chapter membership contact us at membership (at) <chapter website domain>.